HomeTeam Pest Defense provides a superior level of courteous and professional pest management service. Our 6-Point Advantage Service protocol is a great way to keep household pests from bugging you. Our program focus is six essential points which allows HomeTeam to deliver a uniform and consistent service and this includes:
- Inspecting the exterior of your home to identify potential pest problems
- Removing cobwebs and wasps nests within reach
- Injecting the Taexx® built-in pest control system (if installed), or providing conventional pest control applications
- Treating all pest entry points such as windows and doors
- Applying pest control materials around the outside perimeter of your home
- Providing a detailed service report and preventative tips
Each important step is performed in numerical order. During a customer’s initial service, we also inspect the interior of the home, check pest harborage areas, treat active infestations and inspect accessible attic and crawl space areas.
HomeTeam’s 6-Point Advantage Service provides customers with consistent and effective pest control. You can expect HomeTeam service professionals to be prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and thoroughly committed to providing you with complete protection from household pests.
The naming of our HomeTeam 6-Point Advantage Service program had a rather unglamorous beginning. We thought we’d call it “What We Do – 5 Steps”. The problem was, we found the name too boring and we realized our service technicians actually perform six comprehensive steps to keep customers’ homes pest-free, not five. Because this unique 6-step treatment protocol is personalized, pest control treatments are more effective. Customers know exactly what we’re going to do and they feel comfortable with that knowledge. We had an advantage that set us apart from the competition, so we changed the name to include the number “six” and the word “advantage”.